University of the West of Scotland (UWS) one of the top leading British university offers courses and programs leading to officialy recognized higher education degrees such as undergraduate certificates/diplomas, bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. This 119 years old institution has entrusted IFC Group to deliver a woldwide recognised degree : the Master of Business Administration (MBA)
University of the West of Scotland’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) is entirely dedicated to reflect the ever-changing nature of businesses, and the global challenges which business leaders are facing. This course focuses on developing strategic analytical skills as well as business intuition and adaptive thinking.
The MBA has been designed to give business learners the essential tools to face today’s challenges : financial, leardership and innovative thinking.
Why UWS MBA ?
- Enjoy a truly international learning experience with UWS online MBA World
- Boost your employability and earning power with UWS MBA vocational modules
- Discover and develop inimitable distinct leadership and managerial problem solving skills
- Stay at the forefront of innovation through active UWS facilitators in world leading and internationally excellent research
MBA year 1 prepared in Avignon
- Integration of Business Functions
- Analytical Thinking and Decision Making
- Advanced Financial Functions
- Creativity and Business Wealth
- Influencing Organisational Strategy
- Leading Change
- Managing Organisational Health
Variety of learning methods such as role play exercises, discussions,case studies, and in-company analysis. Assessment of modules through online tests, reports, presentations and projects. Comprehensive learning materials available in online – electronic format and online collborative
2 days a week training in innovative and open-learning space
3 days a week in a organization : Vocational training, internships or in a selected organisation.
Entry requirements :
- Btec level 6 in english
- Bachelor degree, or any degree in Business (180 ECTS) + TOEIC level of 650 points
IFC gives you the possibility to prepare in two years the full MBA + a french Master degree specialized in business and management.
MBA year 2 (Top up) prepared in Avignon
Focus on the Strategic Business Project.
The Strategic Business Project forms your MBA dissertation and will most likely be undertaken within your organisation and/or on a consultancy basis and will require you to bring all of the knowledge and skills that you have developed throughout the MBA on a significant business issue affecting a selected organisation.
It will be associated to tuitions on qualitative and/or quantitative research and analysis to sharpen learners’research skills. Students will develop a suitable proposal which is acceptable to the host organisation, as well as your project supervisor.
30% of the time training in innovative and open-learning space and by distance learning.
70% of the time in a organization : Vocational training, internships or in a selected organisation.
- Btec level 7 in english
- Master degree Year 1 or 2 (240 or 300 ECTS) + TOEIC level of 750 points
- Experts (please contact the programme leader)
At the end of the program you will celebrate your diploma in Scotland with the UWS students !